*Tuition Includes: Seminar manual, bonuses, coffee breaks, hosted Saturday lunch.
Accompanying persons for lunch are $50.
*An evening reception will not be scheduled in this seminar.
Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport
2875 Sunridge Way NE Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7K7 Canada
Phone: (1)(403) 648-3180
**Continuing education credit (CE) is administered by New York Chiropractic College (NYCC).
License Renewal: While applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these programs, it remains attendees’ responsibility to contact the state board(s) from whom they seek continuing education credits for purposes of ensuring said board(s) approve both venue and content as they relate to any seminar/course/lecture/webinar /online presentation (event). Neither a speaker’s or exhibitor’s presence at said event, nor product mention or display, shall in any way constitute NYCC endorsement. NYCC’s role is strictly limited to processing, submitting, and archiving program documents on behalf of course sponsors.
Your Instructor, Christopher J. Colloca, BS, DC, PhD
Christopher J. Colloca, DC, PhD received his Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Exercise & Sports Science from Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in 1990 where he co-captained the Football team, earned All-American honors, and won a National Championship. He went on to graduate cum laude from Life College School of Chiropractic (Marietta, GA) in 1995 where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree. He received his PhD in Kinesiology from Arizona State University (Phoenix, AZ) in 2015. His dissertation entitled, ‘Biomechanical evaluation of a cervical intervertebral disc model,’ is a culmination of his research in the field of spinal neuromechanics. Dr. Colloca’s award-winning research has been presented at over 50 scientific conferences in the fields of chiropractic, orthopedics, biomechanics and neuroscience resulting in over 50 scientific journal publications in some of the world’s leading scientific journals. Dr. Colloca sits on the editorial advisory board for the European Spine Journal, and the Chiropractic Journal of Australia and is a reviewer for more than a dozen other journals. He is a member of the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine and the North American Spine Society. He is the Chairman of the non-profit 501c(3) International Spine Research (INSPIRE) Foundation.
Dr. Colloca directed a successful full-time chiropractic practice for 15 years and in 2000 founded an ISO 13485 certified medical device and post-graduate clinical education company serving the chiropractic industry. He is the inventor of the ISO certified® and UL® Listed Impulse Adjusting Instruments® that are in use in over 15,000 chiropractic offices throughout the world, and holds over 30 Domestic and International patents and trademarks among his intellectual property. Dr. Colloca travels over 200,000 miles annually in his quest to educate, innovate and inspire providing invited lectures, keynote presentations, scientific conference presentations and clinical training in the Impulse Adjusting System®. To this extent, over the past two decades he has personally trained tens of thousands of chiropractors around the world on 6 continents. The fruits of his labor are evident in his hobby-passion for wine, where on his 100-acre waterfront Colloca Estate Winery he makes wine from his 12-acre vineyard and retreats with his wife Mindy and three children, Melia, Kai, and Nico each summer to recharge.
Register NOW for the Impulse Adjusting System Seminar and receive $100 off your seminar registration, a special discount on your hotel stay, and special exclusive pricing on the Impulse Instruments along with bonus clinical training videos!
Here are 5 great reasons to book in now!
1. LEARN new evidence-based instrument adjusting protocols that add a new dimension to your practice enabling you to see a wider age range of patients, manage a broader range of conditions, and serve a greater population of patients who seek technology in their chiropractic care.
2. SAVE up to $100 on your seminar registration when you pre-register online. Special student rates are available, too. But, most importantly, we have exclusive seminar specials for our delegated on instruments that are the lowest in history. We are upgrading your purchase of Impulse to include a 3 year- unconditional warranty ($199 value) and throwing in a practical application DVD with all of our protocols for your home study. Those choosing to purchase the technology of Impulse iQ will save over 50% off the retail price and get our full seminar on DVD in our 4DVD Boxset ($499 value) as a bonus. You can pre-order your instruments at the guaranteed lowest seminar special pricing and we can deliver your order to you in London when you arrive at the seminar!
3. GOODIES. You'll receive a complete seminar manual with all of our protocols, research papers to support our claims, outcome measures to implement into practice, and special marketing kits to help you educate your community on the Impulse Adjusting Technology.
4. DISCOUNTED HOTEL. The seminar venue has reserved a block of rooms for our delegates of. This special rate can be secured by calling the hotel and booking under our room block, or online using the seminar registration link below.
5. FUN. We wouldn't host these seminars if they weren't fun! Network with colleagues, learn new approaches to patient care, and new techniques in a relaxed and enjoyabe atmosphere with lots of hands on training. We like to lay it on at our seminars, so there will be morning and afternoon tea breaks, and a hosted luncheon on Saturday. On Sunday, we will start early and finish at noon so you can get back to your fmily and to your practice with plenty of time to spare.
BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME!
GET CIA CERTIFIED!
Become a Certified Instrument Adjuster and ensure your clinical competency. Get a special web site Doctor Locator listing, certificate, press release, and more!